The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Explain the importance of a Warm-up in the water
- Describe the effective use of Drag equipment
- Identity the difference between drag and buoyant equipment
- List the 6 ‘Wave Warrior’ combinations
- Explain the importance of a Cool-down in the water
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- 47 minute video presentation
- 38 minute workout video
- Resources – Session notes
- Online Quiz
The Online Quiz consists of 10 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions. The resources listed above will assist you to complete your answers. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AFO team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.