The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Identify how to manipulate waters properties to maximise client benefit and function
- Explain the effects that water has on client benefits and function
- List the most appropriate type of aquatic equipment for exercises
- List exercise progressions to keep your training sessions dynamic, challenging, fun and functional for users of all fitness levels
- Describe how the aging process affects client’s ability to exercise
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- 65 minute video of recorded lecture
- Resources – Lecture notes
- Resources – Research summary
- Homework Quiz
The Online Quiz consists of 10 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions. The resources listed above will assist you to complete your answers. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AFO team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.