The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Identify the Lower and Upper Body base moves for shallow water workouts
- List 5 ways you can vary a shallow water workout base move and describe which client groups they suit
- Identify 3 shallow water workout moves and describe how they can be varied
- Understanding suitable equipment options for shallow water workouts
- Describe 3 variations and which client groups they suit
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- 55 minute video playlist
- Download – Workout Notes – Video 2 Base Moves + Video 3 Variation Options
- Download – Workout Notes – Video 4 Base Move Variations + Video 5 Combinations
- Homework Quiz
The Online Education Assessment consists of 10 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions. The resources listed above will assist you to complete your answers. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AquaFitnessOnline team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.