The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Explain the link between exercise and enjoyment
- Describe some physical development changes
- Describe how laughter and competition can enhance an exercise experience
- Design games that are disguised exercises
- List methods to include mind and imagination into class programs
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- 58 minute video presentation
- Resources – Session notes
- Resources – Routines ideas
- Online Quiz
The Online Quiz consists of 10 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions. The resources listed above will assist you to complete your answers. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AFO team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.