The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Identify why the water is ideal environment to adapt Pilates movements
- List the 7 Pilates Principles
- Identify movements that can be adapted from Pilates to the water
- Describe how to vary the intensity of these movements
- List what equipment may assist performed these movements
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- Video – 45 minute Lecture (recorded)
- Video – 38 minute Water Workout
- Resources – Lecture notes
- Resources – Class Plan
- Online Quiz questions
The Online Education Assessment consists of 10 multiple choice questions and 10 short answer questions. These resources will assist you to complete these questions. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AquaFitnessOnline team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.