The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Describe what is Asymmetrical loading
- List the Functional Benefits of Asymmetrical workouts
- List 3 examples of Asymmetrical workouts in the water
- Explain the impact Equipment has on Asymmetrical workouts
- Describe 3 options for converting an Asymmetrical movement into a routine
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- Video – 60 minute Lecture (recorded)
- Resources – Lecture notes
- Online Quiz questions
The Online Quiz consists of 10 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions. The resources listed above will assist you to complete your answers. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AFO team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.