The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Describe how movement in water differs from movement on land
- Identify methods to analyse client movement and offer modifications
- List common contraindicated movements
- Analyse appropriate Range of Motion (ROM) for injury prevention
- List suggestions for clients to help them get the best out of each and every water workout
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- 55 minute video presentation
- Resources – Session notes
- Online Quiz
The Online Quiz consists of 10 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions. The resources listed above will assist you to complete your answers. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AFO team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.