The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Identify base moves options for low impact shallow water workouts
- Understand what muscles make up the posterior chain and what water workouts target those muscles
- List the benefits of strengthening the muscles of posterior chain and improving muscle balance
- Understand the three ‘planes of movement’
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- 45 minute video
- Download – Info Summary
- Download – Class Plan
- Download – Workout Analysis
- Homework Quiz
The Online Education Assessment consists of 10 multiple choice questions and 10 short answer questions. These resources will assist you to complete these questions. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AquaFitnessOnline team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.