The Learning Outcomes for this online program are:
- Identify the Posterior Chain muscles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functional benefits of strengthening these muscles groups
- Identify 3 exercises that can be performed in the water to activate specific muscle groups of the Posterior Chain
- Explain how the water environment impacts these workouts
- Explain the difference between neutral and buoyancy equipment options and how they impact the outcome of a water workout
The Online Education Unit for this program consists of the following resources:
- Video – 70 minute Lecture (recorded)
- Resources – Lecture notes
- Online Quiz questions
The Online Quiz consists of 10 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions. The resources listed above will assist you to complete your answers. Feel free to contact us with questions about any of the content or quiz questions.
Once all answers are completed click on ‘submit’ and the AFO team will be in contact with feedback. If a certificate is required, it will be sent once all requirements have been met.