New Aqua Instructor Certification
We are excited to offer Aqua Fitness Instructor Certification training presented by Australia’s leading Aqua Fitness Experts, Claire Barker-Hemings and Dominic Gili.
This nationally recognised certification delivered on behalf of registered training organisation Active Training (RTO provider number 40276). The training incorporates the following Units of Competency:
- BSBRSK401 – Identify Risk and Apply Risk Management Processes
- SISCAQU002 – Basic Water Rescues
- SISFFIT008 – Instruct Water Based Fitness Activities
- SISFFIT022 – Instruct Aquatic Sessions for Specific Population Groups
- SISCAQU008 – Instruct Water Familiarisation, Buoyancy and Mobility Skills
- HLTWHS001 – Participate in Workplace Health and Safety
Workshops + Conferences
Our goal is to encourage, inspire and motivate Aqua Fitness instructors to continue to engage in professional development. AFO hosts virtual trainings and live events around Australia featuring leading Australian and International Aqua Fitness Presenters.
Many of these events including continuing education points (CECs, CPDs) that contribute to reregistering with fitness organisations.
CEC Online Learning
Aqua Fitness Online understands the key to success in any role is ongoing education.
We have partnered with the following organisations to offer accredited continuing educations credits for instructors
- Fitness Australia
- Aquatic Exercise Association
- REPS NZ